Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Streetwear Write-Up For Steppin Out Magazine



I wrote an article for  Steppin Out Magazine featuring highlights of street fashion for women and of course a Chi Flo promo :)  The article features my two favorite women's streetwear brands @dimepiecela and@mostofficialmob because they're brands that inspire me. Plus, I love to promote good style.  Most importantly, this article has some insight on Chi FLo. Please read it! Page 16 of the April 9th issue! 

**Also, I will be contributing to Steppin Out Magazine twice a month. If you have a brand,band, or artsy talent you'd like me to promote, please contact me at chiflostina@gmail.com  ** 


    Here is a photo of the article page, but you can also click here to read it on pg. 16 along with the rest of this week's issue


No comments:

Post a Comment